AFC Group Holdings Limited Announcements
AFC Group Holdings Limited (AFC) held its annual meeting in Auckland today.
At AFC Group Holdings Limited’s shareholder meeting, held in Auckland today (14 October 2019), shareholders were asked to vote on five resolutions, which were supported by the Board.
The resolutions passed by shareholders were:
• To receive and consider the Annual Report, including the audit report and financial statements, for the year ended 31 March 2019.
• To reappoint the Company’s Auditors William Buck as auditors.
• To fix the remuneration of the auditors of the Company for the ensuing year.
• To re-elect BO XIAN CAO as a director of the company.
• To re-elect QIANG LI as a director of the company.
On behalf of the Board of Directors
14 October 2019